This section will deal with all regulations issued by TRAI in the course of its functions.
It issues regulations with respect to various aspects of the telecom industry. TRAI regulations generally, deal with:
- Interconnection issues (usage charges, agreement, revenues sharing).
- Quality of the telecom services.
- Consumer protection and redressal of grievance including unsolicited commercial communication.
- Access to essential infrastructure such as cable landing stations.
- Mobile number portability.