- Enabling Elections (by CIS and the Centre for Law and Policy Research, March 24, 2014).
- Draft National Resource Kit of Stat-wise Laws, Policies and Programmes (by CIS and CLPR, March 10, 2014).
- Web Accessibility Policy Making: An International Perspective (by G3ict & CIS, February 28, 2012).
- Universal Service for Persons with Disabilities: A Global Survey of Policy Interventions and Good Practices (by Axel Leblois, Nirmita Narasimhan and Deepti Bharthur, G3ict & CIS, December 27, 2011).
- e-Accessibility Policy Handbook for Persons with Disabilities (Russian) (November 4, 2011).
- e-Accessibility Policy Handbook for Persons with Disabilities (edited by Nirmita Narasimhan, ITU and G3ict with support from Hans Foundation, October 27, 2010).
- Inclusive Disaster and Emergency Management for Persons with Disabilities (by Deepti Samant Raja and Nirmita Narasimhan, submitted to the the National Disaster Management Authority of India, September 17, 2013).
- Accessibility in the New Telecom Policy 2011 (submitted to the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India, December 9, 2011)
- Right to Knowledge for Persons with Print Impairment: A Proposal to Amend the Indian Copyright Regime (submitted jointly by CIS and Inclusive Planet and Alternative Law Forum to the Ministry of HRD, November 2009).
- Accessibility of Political Parties Websites in India (by Nirmita Narasimhan, March 24, 2014).
- Opening New Avenues for Empowerment: ICTs to Access Information and Knowledge for Persons with Disabilities (by UNESCO, August 31, 2013).
- Making Mobile Phones and Services Accessible for Persons with Disabilities (by Axel Leblois and Nirmita Narasimhan, ITU and G3ict, September 2, 2012).
- The Working Draft of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2010: Does it exceed its Mandate in Including Provisions Relating to Other Disability Legislations? (by CIS, Inclusive Planet and the Centre for Law and Policy Research, February 24, 2011).