- Opening Government: A Guide to Best Practice in Transparency, Accountability and Civic Engagement across the Public Sector, Transparency & Accountability Initiative, 21 July 2011.
- Open Government Data in India (v2), Nisha Thompson, 19 August 2011.
- Open Government Data Study, Glover Wright, Pranesh Prakash, Sunil Abraham and Nishant Shah, Transparency & Accountability Initiative, 20 May 2011
- Critical Point of View: A Wikipedia Reader, Geert Lovink and Nathaniel Tkacz (eds), Institute of Network Cultures, 9 May 2011.
- Open Access to Scholarly Literature in India: A Status Report: Call for Comments, Prof. Subbiah Arunachalam and Madhan Muthu, April 2011.
- The Online Video Environment in India - A Survey Report, Siddharth Chadha, Benjamin Moskowitz and Pranesh Prakash, iCommons and the Open Video Alliance, October 2010.
- People are Knowledge – Experimenting with Oral Citations on Wikipedia, directed by Priya Sen and Zen Marie, Wikimedia Foundation, 22 July 2011.
- CIS Comments on the Interoperability Framework for e-Governance (Phase I), submitted to the Department of Information & Technology, January 2011.