Vacancy for Programme Officer (Internet Governance)
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Knowledge of Indian and international law on freedom of expression and privacy.
- Demonstrable research skills.
- Strong communication skills and media-savvy, with the ability to convey complex legal issues clearly to a general audience.
- Public-speaking skills, and willingness to travel both nationally and internationally.
- Ability to lead the programme in setting the goals for the programme, as well as the strategy.
- Ability to work independently.
- Educational background in public policy or law.
- A pre-existing network of contacts with policymakers, media, etc.
- Experience in working with the government.
This is a full-time position, based out of Bangalore.
To apply, please send your resume to Sunil Abraham (email@example.com) or Pranesh Prakash (firstname.lastname@example.org) with three writing samples of which at least one demonstrates your analytic skills, and one that shows your ability to simplify complex policy issues.