Access To Knowledge
- Consumers International IP Watchlist 2011 — India Report, Pranesh Prakash, 17 May 2011.
- The 2010 Special 301 Report Is More of the Same, Slightly Less Shrill, Pranesh Prakash, 14 May 2010.
- Consumers International IP Watch List 2009, Pranesh Prakash, 5 June 2009.
- Comments to the Ministry on WIPO Broadcast Treaty (March 2011), Pranesh Prakash, submitted to the Ministry of Human Resource Development, 21 March 2011.
- Analysis of the Copyright (Amendment) Bill, 2010, Pranesh Prakash, submitted to the Rajya Sabha Standing Committee on HRD, 31 May 2010
Peer Reviewed Essays
- Exceptions and Limitations in Indian Copyright Law for Education: An Assessment ,Lawrence Liang in the Law and Development Review, Volume 3, Issue 2, 2010, 13 May 2010.
- Of Jesters, Clowns and Pranksters: YouTube and the Condition of Collaborative Authorship, Nishant Shah in the Journal of Moving Images, Number 8, December 2009.
- Exhaustion: Imports, Exports and the Doctrine of First Sale in Indian Copyright Law, Pranesh Prakash in Manupatra Intellectual Property Reports, February 2011, Volume 1, Part 2, pp. 149-160.
- Pirates, Plagiarisers, Publishers, Prashant Iyengar in Economic & Political Weekly, Vol XLVI No 9, 26 February 2011.
- A Guide to Key IPR Provisions of the Proposed India-European Union Free Trade Agreement, Glover Wright, 13 July 2010.