- Can Judges Order ISPs to Block Websites for Copyright Infringement? - Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 (Ananth Padmanabhan, January 30, 2014 - February 14, 2014).
- Copyrights and Copywrongs Why the Government Should Embrace the Public Domain (Pranesh Prakash, Yojana, Issue: August 2013).
- Draft Guidelines for Computer Related Inventions (Puneeth Nagraj, submitted to the office of the Controller General of Patents Designs & Trademarks, Mumbai, July 26, 2013).
- Science, Technology and Innovation Policy (Draft) (Snehashish Ghosh, submitted to the Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, November 26, 2012).
- Super Cassettes v. MySpace (Ujwala Uppaluri, October 30, 2012).
- Analysis of the Copyright (Amendment) Bill 2012 (Pranesh Prakash, May 23, 2012).
- Analysis of Copyright Expansion in the India-EU FTA (July 2010) (Snehashish Ghosh, February 20, 2012).
- Calling Out the BSA on Its BS (Pranesh Prakash, September 9, 2011).
- Thomas Abraham's Rebuttal on Parallel Importation (Pranesh Prakash, February 10, 2011).
- Indian Law and "Parallel Exports" (Pranesh Prakash, February 1, 2011).
- Why Parallel Importation of Books Should Be Allowed (Pranesh Prakash, January 25, 2011).
- Problems Remain with Standing Committee's Report on Copyright Amendments (Pranesh Prakash, December 16, 2010).
- Draft Patent Manual 2010 (Pranesh Prakash, December 5, 2010).
- Analysis of the Copyright (Amendment) Bill, 2010 (Pranesh Prakash, July 18, 2010).
- The 2010 Special 301 Report Is More of the Same, Slightly Less Shrill (Pranesh Prakash, May 13, 2010).
- Technological Protection Measures in the Copyright (Amendment) Bill, 2010 (Pranesh Prakash, April 28, 2010).
- Pirates, Plagiarisers, Publishers (Prashant Iyengar, Economic & Political Weekly, February 26, 2011, Vol XLVI No 9).
- Exhaustion: Imports, Exports and the Doctrine of First Sale in Indian Copyright Law (Pranesh Prakash, Manupatra Intellectual Property Reports, February 25, 2011, Volume 1, Part 2, pp. 149-160).
- Of Jesters, Clowns and Pranksters: YouTube and the Condition of Collaborative Authorship (Nishant Shah, Journal of Moving Images, Number 8, December 2009).
- We’ve All Got Some Baggage (Lawrence Liang, Tehelka Magazine Vol 7, Issue 45, November 13, 2010).
- Exceptions and Limitations in Indian Copyright Law for Education: An Assessment (Lawrence Liang, The Land and Development Review, Volume 3, Issue 2, 2010)