Geographical Indications in India Edit-a-thon
Between 25 January and 31 January 2016, CIS-A2K is organizing an edit-a-thon to celebrate India's republic day. The goal of this edit-a-thon is to create and improve Geographical Indications articles.
We expect that if you participate in this edit-a-thon, you'll create or expand at least 3 articles. However you may work on as many as articles you want.
For an article to be considered as part of this Geographical Indications in India Edit-a-thon, it must adhere to the following rules
- The new article must be created between 0:00 UTC on 25 January 2016 and 23:59 UTC on 31 January 2016.
- Creation/Expansion rule: If you are creating a new article the new article must have a size of at least 3,500 bytes and a minimum length of roughly 300 words (the word count excludes templates, infoboxes, references, etc.), If you are expanding an existing article, you need to expand this article by at least 3000 bytes, (the word count excludes templates, infoboxes, references, etc.)
- The articles should not copyvio content and should follow verifiability and other important policies of Wikipedia.
- The articles should have decent references;
- The article must not be purely machine translated.
- There should not be any maintenance tags in the articles
- The article must have a direct relation to Geographical Indications in India (see Proposed articles).
Please add your username below. If you can not find your community name, please add a section using level 3 header (eg. === Ukrainian Wikipedia ===). We also encourage you to start an event page on your Wikipedia.